First time visiting?
Don’t want to go alone?
Or maybe you’ve been a few times but you’d like to ask a few questions, get connected, or meet some staff and leaders?
Schedule a Visit:
have a team member contact you before hand
have that same team member there to greet you at the door
Show you around and get you some coffee if you’d like!
Introduce you to Pastor Max and Molly
Give you information on our kids program
So schedule your visit right now. We can’t wait to meet you!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What time does it start?
- Our Sunday morning service starts at 10:00am. We start with about 20-30 minutes of worship and move into a sermon. The service will be over around 11:00-11:15am.
- With planning your visit, we ask that you come a few minutes early so we can show you around.
- Where is it?
- We meet at Prairie Trail Middle School in Olathe, KS.
- 21600 W 107th St. Olathe, KS 66061
- What do I wear?
- Where whatever you’d like! Most of our members dress casual – jeans, and sometimes even shorts if it’s warm!
- Where do I go when I get there?
- Come to the front table when you walk in and let us know your name. We’ll take care of you from there!
- What do you offer for children and teens on Sunday morning?
- Child care is provided for babies-5th grade. Teens (6th grade and above) will join us in the main service. Every 4th Sunday of the month, the Youth will meet in the multipurpose room after worship for a youth service. Grades 6-12 also meet every Tuesday evening. Please contact us for more details.
- Where do my kids go for child care?
- When you come up to the front table, we will escort you to our youth area and introduce you to our youth ministers. You can then let your kids stay and we’ll take care of them while you are in service 🙂
- What do you offer for babies and toddlers?
- We have an excellent nursery for babies and toddlers. Our Nursery Pastor is a Kindergartner teacher and grandmother and our volunteers have many years experience caring for children.
- What is your style of musical worship?
- The musical worship style is contemporary, casual, and will last about 25 minutes.
- What denomination are you?
- We are not affiliated with any particular denomination. Our members have a diverse background and we honor all parts of the body of Christ.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 3172 Shawnee, KS 66203